• Adopted 10.4 of color TFT LCD to ensure clear and wide screen.
• Excellence of ability to distinguish a school of fish and fishing net.
• Screen display and print-out simultaneously.
• Display both whole record and partial record for 200M and 400M.
• Display sea temperature in both graphic line and number on the screen that easily distinguish temperature difference.
• Stored the previous 20 record in the main unit’s memory.
• Process the synchronized signal from transmitter with high speed CPU which keeps on stable synchronization.
• Receiving frequency and synchronized processing method are of standard type which is compatible with the transmitter of the last product.
▶ RECORD PAPER
• Recording Range : SYN-200CR : 0~10, 0~20, 0~50, 0~100, 0~200
SYN-400CR : 0~10, 0~20, 0~50, 0~100, 0~200, 0~400
• Sea Temperature Recording Range : -3℃ ~ +24℃
• Receiving Fequency Method : 50KHz super sonic FM
• Record Display Method : Screen display, Print-out
• Screen Display : 10.4 TFT Color LCD
• Screen Speed : 1~9 steps
• Printing Speed : 1~9 steps
• Printing Paper : roll type
• Power supply : +10V ~+36V
• Max/Min Frequency of Transmitter : 180KHz(SYN-200CR)
• Signal Discharge Frequency : 50KHz supersonic wave FS modulation
• Effective Distance : 2000m
• Power Supply of Station : 12V(alkaline battery A-1 × 8)
• Power Consumption : 250mA ~ 300mA